Experience in designing and managing the execution of effective test frameworks for the website and mobile application testing using test methodologies, contributing to the optimization of testing turnaround time.
- Responsible for Web Application & Mobile Application testing.
- Develop a detailed Test Plan to manage tests and ensure that defects are tracked and resolved before implementation.
- Perform system integration test including preparing the test environment and artifacts for system testing, performing the test, reviewing test results and communicating test report
- Handle daily Quality Assurance testing process.
- Conduct UAT to ensure all test scenarios and test cases are executed, and the software application meets the functional requirements.
- Coordinate and participate in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (Story Points) for backlog items.
- Execute SQL queries for Data analysis, completeness, and accuracy.
- Partner with other analysts to develop data infrastructure(data pipelines, reports, etc...) and other tools to make analytics easier and more effective with the definition of how the data will be sourced, managed, and consumed within and across business processes.
- Document discussions and agreements. Facilitate gate reviews, change advisor boards, and IT operational meetings.
- Participate in meetings and projects with client staff, project managers, and developers to automate, upgrade, or expand applications that accomplish business operations of assigned work units.
Must to have
- At least 5 years of working experience in software testing and software development for IT projects.
- Have Agile testing process experience, and QA/QC skills.
- Have experience with Scrum and Jira Software.
- Working experience in testing methodologies, test tools, and test techniques.
- Possess eyes for details and sense of ownership to carry out QA testing.
- Good Leadership skill.
- Good English communication skills.
- Have business analyze skills for digital product.
- Have experience to work directly with customer, designer, marketer, developer and stakeholders.
- Be able to develop a good understanding of complex business process and transforming to software development requirements.
- Be able to work under high-stress situation in a variety of conditions.
- Be able to address ideas in an appropriate & easier understand form to communicate with different stakeholders.
Nice to have
- Automation tool experience
- Experience with debugging tool Fiddler/ Charles
- Experience with Postman API testing
- Experience with Mind-mapping, UML diagram
- Experience with Notion
- Experience in Customer Service, WarehouseManagement, Education industry
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- Allocate modern working devices: Macbook Pro, Mac Mini, Test phone, etc...
- Year End Bonus
- Salary review based on performance every year.
- Excellent salary with good benefit.
- Unlimited potential for the career path.
- Fantastic yet professional working environment.
- Lovely, friendly, and talented colleagues.
- Compulsory insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Bao Viet Health Insurance.
- Weekly Happy Hour
- Monthly team-building.
- Yearly company trip - Year End Party.