Be an integral member of the software development team for one of the leading German Veterinary Practice Management System providers, that builds and supports applications for external customers, drives all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, test, deployment/provisioning.
- Develop innovative software with an emphasis on desktop, server, and web applications
- Deliver projects on-time and to specification with an appropriate level of quality
- Conduct unit test, performance test, functional tests and carry out system documentation
- Provide the system with database scripts and verify data integrity among sub-systems/external systems
- Provide technical support during implementation/production of the system
- Interact and follow up with customers, cross-functional teams to deliver projects
- Reports to software manager/project manager on system development status
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in software development and system support
- Good English communication skill
- Good organization, time management skill
- Knowledge of software configuration management, source control systems, and DevOps.
- Complete at least 1 full SDLC cycle in a sizable software systems development program (Eg Agile)
- Proficient in .NET C# or VB.NET, Window Form, WPF, Web API, IIS, and SQL Server database
- Proficient in RDBMS and DB scripts, e.g MS SQL Server
- Experience in developing RESTful based web services preferred
- Experience in using Azure DevOps, JIRA, or similar tools
- Self-motivated individuals with the ability to learn and develop independently with minimum supervision
- A team player who possesses good interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience with CI/CD such as TeamCity, Advanced Installer, Windows Service Installation, System Center Installer...
- Demonstrate the design pattern, system design, and workflow of features.
- 3+ years SQL development
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in database development and administration (stored procedures, functions, tables, indices, optimizing queries, etc)
- Knowledge of database architecture, data modeling, schema design and development
- Strong experience in Database Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
- Good experience in SQL Server, MySQL
- Good experience on Database Analysis and Design skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and delivering high-availability, scalable cloud-based systems
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining simple application installers, Windows services
- Experience in multiple technology hats, working on a variety of areas like back-end, front-end, client, mobile
- Experience in refactoring aspects of a significant codebase
- You enjoy mentoring and growing junior engineers
- Experience in Data Analysis is an advantage
- Experience with Database migration is an advantage
- Leadership skill is an advantage
Why you'll love working here
- Excellent salary with good benefit.
- Allocate modern working devices: Laptop, Macbook, Second Monitor, iPhone, etc...
- Year End Bonus.
- Bao Viet Health Insurance.
- Compulsory insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Salary review based on performance yearly.
- Unlimited potential for the career path.
- Technical activities, presentation, sharing.
- Sport/Game activities.
- Fantastic yet professional working environment.
- Lovely, friendly, and talented colleagues.
- Weekly Happy Hour.
- Free and unlimited coffee, tea, snack, fruit... in office.
- Monthly team-building.
- Yearly company trip - Year End Party.