Who We Are
The centerpiece of a successful business is provided by its leadership’s direction and vision. Nexlab’s team consists of ingenious, sophisticated, and seasoned management and technical professionals.
Nexlab has ranked high in the “Top 15 Vietnam Best IT Companies” survey by IT people on ITviec – one of the Best IT Job Recruitment sites in Vietnam for 02 consecutive years.
Mobile Apps Developer
- Develop mobile applications for multiple platforms using React Native (iOS and Android).
- Maintain code quality with up-to-date libraries and well-covered automated test suites.
- Provide advice and suggestions to improve the application’s UI/UX and provide the best experience to end users.
- Design test cases and scenarios during testing of the applications prior to development.
- Work alongside the product and marketing team in implementing new features in the applications.
- Translate functional requirements from users into sound technical designs that meet the objectives.
- Design, develop and implement mobile applications in accordance with user requirements.
- Prepare test plans and conduct SIT and UAT to ensure robustness and quality of applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Involve in applications roll-out to respective app stores.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Participate in full mobile application development lifecycle
- Deliver projects on time and ensure that it meets the business requirements
- Provide production support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement of mobile applications
- Able to work both independently as well as with a team on multiple projects
- 2+ years working with React Native/ReactJS
- Familiar with Git or similar SCM systems.
- Familiar with relational & non-relational databases, and data structures in general.
- Ability to take lead and ownership on design, implement, fix bugs and deliver new features.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and workflows.
- Resourcefulness and commitment to do what is needed to get the job done.
- Mobile developer candidates need to have solid understanding of Android development and iOS development in Java/Kotlin/Swift
- Familiar with common third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in web service integration with apps (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle, including publishing mobile apps on App stores/Google play
- Candidates with advanced working experience in development with Android and IOS, and tools will be in advanced consideration.
- Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and programming languages
- Command of English
- Excellent salary with good benefit.
- Allocate modern working devices: Laptop, Macbook, Second Monitor, iPhone, etc...
- Year End Bonus.
- Bao Viet Health Insurance.
- Compulsory insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Salary review based on performance yearly.
- Unlimited potential for the career path.
- Technical activities, presentation, sharing.
- Sport/Game activities.
- Fantastic yet professional working environment.
- Lovely, friendly, and talented colleagues.
- Weekly Happy Hour.
- Free and unlimited coffee, tea, snack, fruit... in office.
- Monthly team-building.
- Yearly company trip - Year End Party.