Who We Are
The centerpiece of a successful business is provided by its leadership’s direction and vision. Nexlab’s team consists of ingenious, sophisticated, and seasoned management and technical professionals.
Nexlab has ranked high in the “Top 15 Vietnam Best IT Companies” survey by IT people on ITviec – one of the Best IT Job Recruitment sites in Vietnam for 02 consecutive years.
Mid/ Senior Business Analyst/ Scrum Master
We are seeking a mid-to-senior level Business Analyst who can help implement strategy:
- Acting as a bridge between the client’s business and digital product development
- Understanding and considering both business and technical engineering needs to ensure quality digital products and related operational workflows to meet/exceed the desired business objectives.
- Using data and process modeling tools (including, but not limited to, process mapping, activity diagram, and dataflow modeling) to analyse and translate business requirements into meaningful statements of work that is acceptable to both business and technology stakeholders
- Translating business requirements into functional, non-functional and technical requirements to include business processes, workflow diagrams, use cases along with requirements of user experience, system access, security, mobility, data integration, UI integration, data entry and reporting
- Working on projects managed in agile driven methodologies
- Document discussions and agreements
- Participating in the design of system and application architectures
- Providing support in testing activities, reviewing test cases and test results, writing documentation, organizing reviews, tracking feedbacks and facilitating UAT when needed
- Supporting project manager through Scrum activities
- Coordinate and participate in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates for backlog items.
- Participate in meetings and projects with client staff, project managers, designers, and developers to automate, upgrade or expand products that accomplish business operations of assigned work units.
- University Degree Qualified in a Tech field (or equal)
- 2+ years’ experience working in similar roles
- Experience in e-commerce, healthcare, education, finance, hospitality, booking services is an advantage
- Fluent in English reading, listening, speaking, and writing
- Excellent understanding of Agile and experience working in Agile driven environments with working knowledge of agile tools
- Be able to develop a good understanding of complex business process and transforming to digital product development requirements.
- Experienced in working with various aspects of technology solutions (e.g., user interfaces, mobility, API, databases, system integration) and dealing with technology & design specialists
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and technical writing skills, with the ability to convey simple and complex information to technical and non-technical audiences at any level
- Ability to effectively manage changing scope through Agile delivery
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Adaptable, fast learner and proactive
- Displaying a product mind set would be a big advantage.
- Be able to work under high-stress situation in a variety of conditions.
- Be able to address ideas in an appropriate & easier understand form to communicate with different stakeholders
- Excellent salary with good benefit.
- Allocate modern working devices: Laptop, Macbook, Second Monitor, iPhone, etc...
- Year End Bonus.
- Bao Viet Health Insurance.
- Compulsory insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Salary review based on performance yearly.
- Unlimited potential for the career path.
- Technical activities, presentation, sharing.
- Sport/Game activities.
- Fantastic yet professional working environment.
- Lovely, friendly, and talented colleagues.
- Weekly Happy Hour.
- Free and unlimited coffee, tea, snack, fruit... in office.
- Monthly team-building.
- Yearly company trip - Year End Party.