Upload for Vine helps people edit and upload the video directly to Vine without using Vine App. People can edit the video before uploading, following Vine's rule and crop the frame or trim the duration limit in 6 seconds
Make it easier for Vine users in using Vine
We do not implement Web Portal for Upload for Vine
With this app you can upload your custom videos directly to Vine.
This app also help you edit your video which is from Camera Roll (crop video frame size and trim the video length) after that share your custom video to Vine directly without using Vine App.
There are 4 steps to edit and upload:
1. Login to Vine using your Email or Twitter account. Please verify first that the account is working with the official Vine app.
2. Select any video from your Camera Roll or Photo Library.
3. Select the crop area from the original video to get square frame and trim the video length which is less than 6s.
4. Pick a filter to make the video more amazing.
5. Finally, enter a description, pick a channel and post your video in seconds!