- Accept both working types: full-time (at the office) and part-time (remote only).
- For part-time type: Requires 4-6 hours/ day, needs to join a scrum team, and commits to completing all assigned tasks well with good responsibility.
- Architect and end-to-end implement base on requirements.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders across other partner apps to troubleshoot issues across the systems.
- Integrate various frameworks and automation tools to support business and marketing teams.
- Write high-quality, clean, elegant, maintainable, and testable code.
- Improve stability and user experience.
- Involve and proactively refine the engineering practices.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Accept all levels from Fresher to Middle/ Senior:
For Junior developers:
For Middle/ Senior developers:
Understanding of Containerization and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
Experience in unit testing with tools such as Mocha, Jest, and various other utilities and assertion libraries (Chai, Sinon, etc.).
Have knowledge of cloud platforms: Google Cloud, AWS, Azure.
Good English communication skills.
- Experience in OOP, and design patterns.
- Experience designing, developing, and managing RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, NoSQL (MongoDB), RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL), and Redis.
- Experience with serverless and micro-service architecture (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Function…).
- Knowledge of web load testing, client-side caching, HTTP / HTTPS, etc.
- Familiar with Git version control system with GitHub/Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Agile project management tools, e.g. JIRA.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hasura, and GraphQL.
- Maintain CI / CD pipelines, and integrate compliance and security into the delivery.
- Understanding of queue systems (Kafka), and API gateways (Kong, etc).
- Maintain security testing cadence (SAST, DAST, SCA, and PenTests).
- Experience with backend development with Java EE/Spring.
- Experience in front-end technology is a plus: ReactJS/AngularJS.
- Good English oral and written communication skill is a plus.
- Able to work with the team to develop a quick prototype.
- Experience in solving performance issues and providing solutions for optimization.
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Open-minded, honest, and positive attitude toward people.
- Ability to coach and mentor team members in their professional development and build self-sustaining teams.
- Ability to work independently or with teams.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Excellent salary with good benefits.
- Allocate modern working devices: Laptop, Macbook, Second Monitor, Test Phone, etc...
- Bao Viet Health Insurance.
- Compulsory insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Salary review based on performance review yearly.
- Unlimited potential for the career path.
- Technical activities, presentation, sharing, R&D.
- Company internal English club.
- Sport/ESport/Board Game activities, clubs.
- Fantastic yet professional working environment.
- Lovely, friendly, and talented colleagues.
- Weekly Happy Hour.
- Free and unlimited coffee, tea, snack, fruit... in the office.
- Monthly event, quarterly team-building.
- Yearly company trip - Year End Party.